FILL ME UP
Fill Me Up Vegan is a powerful plant protein, iron, vitamins and minerals antioxidant hit that supports immune function to cells and skin. Rapidly absorbed for strength and energy.
Fill Me Up Vegan is a meal replacement best taken as a soup in hot water when you eat a meal or in between meals. Can be taken up to 2 times a day. Reduces your need to have to eat other foods for nutrients and energy. Helps you to lose weight and maintain healthy weight due to the fact that you eat less to sustain your body’s nutritional requirements.
For those of us needing extra nutritional support and not to lose weight, Fill Me UP Vegan is also great for sprinkling into sauces or gravies.
Also great for kids hidden in their pasta and shepherds pie sauce!
Bone Broth Option Available soon
- Spirulina is one of the highest natural food sources on the planet. Our Spirulina comes from clean water farms.
- Our freeze dried Spirulina retains 100% of its nutrients.
- Spirulina is known to have High levels of Phytoceutical, Natural-Anti Inflammatory Phytonutrient , Targeting Immunocompetent Cells, Stimulate Immune System and Enzyme Activity to Repair DNA . Accelerates Production of Antibodies, Promotes Healthy Intestinal Flora
- Our Spirulina can have up to
20x more beta carotene than carrots
50x more antioxidants than broccoli
25x more magnesium than bananas
25x more iron than spinach
10x more protein than eggs
** UP Superfood will bringing a Bone Broth version later in 2018.
- Bone Broth Supports connective tissue regeneration Heals the Digestive System skin to maintain healthy Collagen Fibres. Rapidly absorbed for strength and energy. Rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Silica, Iron, Collagen and Beta-Carotene, Reduces ageing for the skin and cells Heals the Digestive System with high levels of Gelatin and Helps to heal joints and tendons
- Garlic is High Allicin , Anti-bacterial, contains Anti-Parasitic activity and Stimulates Immune Cells
- Ginger has been used for centuries for its calming effect on the digestive system, and high levels of Vitamin C and Magnesium.
- Green Pea is a good source of pea protein and brings a delicious FLAVOR