A Powerful, 100% Natural Vitamin B,C and Antioxidant Hit
Our Super Berrylicious is specifically for those of us that want to feel beautiful and confident in our own skin. It is nutritional support that is designed to provide stamina, energy and focus, hormone balancing and energy for romance. Aztec Peruvian Superfood Maca root nourishes and nurtures the body in a gentle way so you can have a better love experience or just feel better about yourself! They are also what is known as an adaptogen. These herbs that is known to be safe and non-toxic, and must specifically reduce stress, both mental and physical.
Berrylicious can be sprinkled onto Coconut flakes, nuts and seeds, fresh fruit or your favourite cereal for an energy boost. It can also be sprinkled onto protein balls and raw chocolate cakes. It can be mixed into Coconut or Greek yoghurt, and shaken and stirred with your choice of milk. You can sprinkle it onto gluten free cakes, raw chocolate desserts or any other treat of your choice.
Why we Choose Our Ingredients
Berries are low in fructose sugar (in fact all sugars) so when you eat them in a concentrated formulation they will not be high in calories or sugar. Plus, they taste amazing and are full of health benefits.
Blackcurrant, Strawberry & Raspberry: Sourced and Made in the USA. Acai berry and Maca from South America.
- Blackberries, Black Currants and Acai Berries are rich in Anthocyanins which are super powerful Antioxidants. Anthocyanins are excellent for heart health as well as preventing the oxidation of cholesterol which prevents it from sticking to arteries which may lead to high blood pressure and other problems.
- They also have antioxidant properties that stop free radicals from damaging cells.
- Black currants are wonder berries, with more than 300% of the daily recommended dosage in a 100 gram serving. That’s 1 gram of concentrated black currant powder! They are rich in Vitamin B1, B5 and B6. They are one of the highest berries for the ORAC value: the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity.
- Amla Berry or Indian Gooseberry is sourced from Nepal and we are currently locating new sources through the local people in the Himalayan region. It is extremely high in Vitamin C and Antioxidants, enhances food absorption, helps with elimination of free radicals, nourishing the brain, heart, lungs, and skin.
- Schisandra Berry holds a top place in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its superior benefits to prolong life, retard the aging process, to fight fatigue and as a sexual tonic, enhance physical performance, concentration, co-ordination and promote endurance.
- Acai Berries also rate as one of the top berries on the ORAC scale, as well as being very rich in fibre, Vitamin C, A, B1, B2, B3 and E. They also are high in essential fatty acids to help the heart and nervous system, and amino acids that promote endurance, strength and physical performance.
- Maca grows in central Peru and the higher regions of the Andes Mountains. It enhances energy and stamina, athletic performance, memory and boost the immune system. It can balance female hormones, improve sexual function, arouse sexual desire and help to lift a depressed mood.
- Siberian Ginseng increases general resistance to stress and is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, chronic fatigue, diabetes, to boost the immune system and to help prevent colds and flu
- Low Fructose Reduces Glycation Process Sugar Alternative Protects Against Wrinkled Skin Protects against Organ Degradation